copy of Conglomerate window sill, Polare

copy of Conglomerate window sill, Polare

22,548.24 €

(22,548.24 € m2)

VAT included

Our conglomerate window sills are made from agglomarmur. It is an industrial raw material characterised by unique physical and chemical properties. 95 per cent of the raw material's weight is natural stone, while the remaining 5 per cent is polyester resin, which acts as a bonding agent in the material. Thanks to the unique combination, the parameters of such a raw material not only equal but even surpass pure natural stone. A sill made of conglomerate has very low water absorption and exceptionally high resistance to dirt. It is an elegant, but above all extremely durable finish for any window. It is also very easy to care for. The aesthetically pleasing finish of the corners and sides gives an excellent visual effect.




Dimensions [mm]


Thickness


Obróbka


Finishing


845,55 €

Price (VAT incl.)

 
Colour
Polare
Material
Konglomerat
Thickness
2 cm, 3 cm
Width
15 - 50 cm
Length
do 300 cm
Finishing
Straight corners, rounded corners

Table of Delivery Costs

Warehouse M
Courier delivery389.49 €
Warehouse P
Courier delivery389.49 €
Warehouse R
Courier delivery389.49 €
Warehouse C
Courier delivery757.34 €
Warehouse O
Courier delivery865.53 €
Warehouse MEA
Courier delivery1,298.29 €
Warehouse OP
Courier delivery1,514.68 €
Warehouse A
Courier delivery389.49 €
Cash on delivery
Courier delivery519.32 €
Warehouse W
Courier delivery4,089.62 €
Warehouse DD
Courier delivery519.32 €
InPost Parcel Machines
Courier delivery281.08 €
Costs and delivery time to be confirmed-
Spedycja-własny rozładunek,możliwość dojazdu auta dostawczego
7,551.74 €

*read more at Delivery

You might also like

Product added to wishlist