Laminated Premium MDF window sill, Concrete
Internal window sills, made of a new MDF type. Manufactured from wood-based fibres supplemented at high pressure and high temperature with organic curing and adhesive compounds to increase durability.
Internal window sills, made of a new MDF type. Manufactured from wood-based fibres, supplemented at high pressure and high temperature with organic curing and adhesive compounds to increase durability. The technological production process of laminated MDF sills provides the highest toughness and durability. By applying a veneer, namely NUTREX laminate applied in vacuum conditions at approx. 150°C, and using high quality materials, the whole cross-section of the window sill exhibits uniform density and material composition. It provides extreme resistance to damp and temperature variations. They have a perfectly smooth surface for easy cleaning and care. Our window sills add a decorative feel as part of the window finish in any room. Window sills are available in a wide variety of designs and colours.
FEATURES OF LAMINATED MDF WINDOW SILLS
- thickness: 2,5 cm
- length: min. 25 cm, max. up to 275 cm
- dimensions should be given rounded to full centimeters
- dimensional tolerance +/- 10 mm
- width: min. 15 cm, max. 50 cm
- standard window sill finish: rounded corners
ADVANTAGES OF LAMINATED MDF WINDOW SILLS
- very high UV resistance
- smooth surface that ensures easy cleaning
- high resistance to damp, scratches and temperature variations
- spectacular finish, highly attractive product
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to window sills with the maximum length of 1,7m and weight up to 30 kg. In case of longer sills or larger weight the delivery cost will be calculated individually.
|Covering type||Laminate Premium|
|Type||Internal window sill|
|Width - range||15-50 cm|
|Mounting foam||Yes, extra charge|
|Warranty time||12 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 12.41 EUR
- Realization up to 16 working days