copy of Laminated MDF window sill, Natural oak series MDS
(137.19 € m2)
Internal window sills, made of a new MDF type. Manufactured from wood-based fibres supplemented at high pressure and high temperature with organic curing and adhesive compounds to increase durability.
Internal window sills, made of a new MDF type. Manufactured from wood-based fibres, supplemented at high pressure and high temperature with organic curing and adhesive compounds to increase durability. The technological production process of laminated MDF sills provides the highest toughness and durability. The smooth surface facilitates cleaning and care. Our window sills are an aesthetic finishing of window frames in any interior. Window sills are available in a wide range of colors to choose from.
FEATURES OF LAMINATED MDF WINDOW SILLS
- high-quality moisture-proof MDF board by KRONOSPAN
- the option of ordering a window sill on a green waterproof board
- PVC veneers of leading manufacturers with high scratch resistance and increased thermal resistance
- thickness: 2 cm, 2,5 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm
- length: min. 25 cm, max. up to 250 cm
- the possibility of ordering window sills longer than 250 cm in two parts with a connector (extra charge)
- window sills are cut to full centimetres with tolerance: +/- 5 mm
- width: min. 15 cm, max. 90 cm
- standard window sill finish: square or rounded corners
- 5 year warranty
ADVANTAGES OF LAMINATED MDF WINDOW SILLS
- very high UV resistance
- smooth surface that ensures easy cleaning
- high resistance to damp, scratches and temperature variations
- spectacular finish, highly attractive product
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to window sills with the maximum length of 1,7m and weight up to 30 kg. In case of longer sills or larger weight the delivery cost will be calculated individually.
You might also like