Water resistant Spinella cassette roller blind
- Trendy colours
SPINELLA constitutes the newest system of window blinds. The blind has a comfortable spring shaft automatically rolling up the blind to the cassette. The fabric can be stopped in any desired position. Due to water resistant fabrics the blind perfectly suits damp rooms like a bathroom or kitchen.
SPINELLA constitutes the newest system of window blinds. The blind has a comfortable spring shaft automatically rolling up the blind to the cassette. The fabric can be stopped on any desired level. Spinella blind is an innovative solution for burdensome sunlight exposure, perfect for new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium and wood. Due to water resistant fabrics the blind perfectly suits damp rooms like a bathroom or kitchen.
- fixable to a window sash
- dedicated to new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium and wood
- high water resistance of the fabric on both sides due to the use of fluorocarbon
- fabrics resistant to mold and fungi
- washable (can be washed with a gentle detergent in warm water rinsed with clean water)
- blind fixtures made of aluminium in a white and brown colour
- the blind is based on an aluminium roller tube and finished with an aluminium bar
- available also in DUPLEX system – two cassettes on the window sash fixed at the top and at the bottom
- size of cassette roller blinds enables sustaining interior aesthetics even when mounted directly on a window sash
- it is possible to use a speed reducer with extra charge
- a perfect solution for too intensive sun exposure
- cassette system enables opening the window without the necessity to roll up the blind
- properly fixed guide rails make it possible to roll down the blind with a window half-opened while the fabric stays close to the glazing
- practical solution guaranteeing privacy
- water resistant and washable fabrics,
- fabrics resistant to mold and fungi
- suitable for dump rooms
- reliable protection of interior against sun exposure
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
Measurement of a cassette anti-glare roller blind Spinella is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette blind SPINELLA is very easy. It can be mounted:
- to a window sash which is the easiest and most universal installation as well as it provides a wide usage of blinds
- the blinds can be also fixed on the sides and at the bottom of the window
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
SPEED REDUCER FEATURES:
- slows down rolling of a blind
- fixed inside the cassette does not spoil a visual effect
- does not need additional regulation
|Blind length - range||60-160 cm|
|Blind width - range||35-120 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown|
|Fabric type||Water resistant fabrics|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||SPINELLA cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days