Spinella Duplex solar reflective cassette roller blind
Cassette roller blind SPINELLA DUPLEX is an innovative system of two cassettes fixed both on the top and the bottom of a window sash. Such a solution enables decorating a window by two blinds at the same time. Moreover, the blind has a comfortable spring mechanism which automatically rolls up the blind to the cassette.
Cassette roller blind SPINELLA DUPLEX is an innovative system of two cassettes fixed both at the top and the bottom of a window sash. Such a solution enables decorating a window by two blinds at the same time. Moreover, the blind has a comfortable spring mechanism which automatically rolls up the blind to the cassette. Fabric can be stopped at any desired position. The blind Spinella Duplex constitutes an innovative solution to dazzling sunlight and it is suitable for new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium, and wood. Varied patterning of our fabrics gives us an opportunity to match them to our interior decoration.
- fixed to a window sash
- perfect for new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium or wood
- blind fixtures made of aluminium in a white and brown colour
- the blind is based on an aluminium roller and finished with an aluminium bar
- practical spring mechanism automatically rolling up the fabric
- size of cassette roller blinds enables sustaining interior aesthetics even when mounted directly on the window sash
- it is possible to use a speed reducer with extra charge
- perfect solution limiting too intensive glare
- possibility of combining two fabrics which constitutes a unique window decoration
- cassette system enables opening the window without the necessity to roll up the blind
- properly fixed side rails make it possible to roll the blind with a window half-open while the fabric stays close to the glazing
- practical solution guaranteeing privacy
- reliable protection of interior against sun exposure
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
Measurement of a cassette anti-glare roller blind Spinella is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette blind SPINELLA is very easy. It can be mounted:
- to a window sash which is the easiest and most universal installation as well as it provides a wide usage of blinds
- the blinds can be also fixed on the sides and at the bottom of the window
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
SPEED REDUCER FEATURES:
- slows down rolling of a blind
- fixed inside the cassette does not spoil a visual effect
- does not need additional regulation
|Blind length - range||60-160 cm|
|Blind width - range||35-120 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown|
|Fabric type||Solar reflective black out or translucent fabrics + translucent fabrics|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||SPINELLA DUPLEX cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days