Spinella cassette roller blind with reflective film
The newest system of window blinds SPINELLA includes a comfortable spring shaft which automatically rolls the material into the cassette. The blind can be stopped at any desired point by a cleat. Thanks to the use of reflective film, the blinds perfectly protect the room from excess sunlight and thanks to the optimal transparency of the foil, enable observation of the outside surroundings while the blind is closed.
The newest system of window blinds SPINELLA includes a comfortable spring shaft which automatically rolls the material into the cassette. The blind can be stopped at any desired point by a cleat. Thanks to the use of reflective film, the blinds perfectly protect the room from excess sunlight and thanks to the optimal transparency of the foil, enable observation of the outside surroundings while the blind is closed. Spinella constitutes an innovative solution to a burdensome sun exposure, perfect for new generation windows made of PVC aluminium and wood.
- fixable to the window sashes
- compatible with new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium and wood
- blind fixings made of aluminium in white and brown
- the bind is fitted on an aluminium tube and finished with an aluminium bar
- practical spring shaft automatically rolling the fabric
- high diffusion of light thanks to the film
- light energy reflection > 80%
- sunlight transmittance - 10,07%
- sunlight transmission 8.13%
- UV transmission <0.1%
- size of the cassette roller blinds sustains an aesthetics of the interior even when fixed directly on the window
- available also in DUPLEX system-two cassettes on the window sash fixed on the top and on the bottom
- possible usage of a speed reducer with an extra charge
- perfect solution to inconvenient sun exposure
- window can be opened without rolling up the blinds
- perfectly fitted side rails enable shading the window even when it is slightly opened because the fabric is kept close to the window glass
- thanks to the use of reflective film, the blind protects against negative effects of solar radiation and excessive heating of the room
- reflective film lowers the costs of air conditioning
- practical solutions guaranteeing privacy while having a clear view of the outside
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
Measurement of a cassette anti-glare roller blind Spinella is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette blind SPINELLA is very easy. It can be mounted:
- to a window sash which is the easiest and most universal installation as well as it provides a wide usage of blinds
- the blinds can be also fixed on the sides and at the bottom of the window
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
SPEED REDUCER FEATURES:
- slows down rolling of a blind
- fixed inside the cassette does not spoil a visual effect
- does not need additional regulation
|Blind length - range||60-160 cm|
|Blind width - range||35-120 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown|
|Fabric type||Reflective film|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||SPINELLA cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days
Clients who viewed this also viewed