Standard PVC renovation window sill, Golden Oak
PVC renovation overlay is a perfect solution that gives you a chance to take a fresh look at your window sills at home in moments, without having to replace the sill with a new one. Can be mounted on concrete, wood, and terrazzo window sills.
PVC renovation overlay is a perfect solution that gives you a chance to take a fresh look at your window sills at home in moments, without having to replace the sill with a new one. Can be mounted on concrete, wood, and terrazzo window sills. The renovation window sill is made of high impact polyvinyl chloride and laminated with veneers and CPL laminate in order to protect and enhance durability. This is a permanent solution to achieve the effect of a new window sill. High quality material ensures durability – it is robust and copes well with damp and sunlight and is easy to keep clean. The overlay is easily mounted in moments.
FEATURES OF PVC RENOVATION WINDOW SILLS
- made of high-impact polyvinyl chloride, laminated with veneers, and CPL laminate
- most commonly used in old buildings; to be mounted on old concrete, terrazzo and wood window sills
- depth of sill - 38 cm - there is a possibility to order window sills cut to depth (at additional payment) - in that case please add a note of the window sills depth in the "Order remarks"
- the maximum thickness of the window sill, on which overlay can be used is 4.2 cm
- end caps for window sills should be purchased separately - available in the box "Accessories"
ADVANTAGES OF PVC RENOVATION WINDOW SILLS
- scratch, impact and abrasion resistant thanks to the high quality of the veneer film
- water, damp, water vapour and UV radiation resistant
- easy to clean with widely available mild household cleaners
- resistant to deformation
- sill material can be easily cut
- easy installation
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to window sills with the maximum length of 1,5m and weight up to 30 kg. In case of longer sills or larger weight the delivery cost will be calculated individually
INSTALLATION MANUAL FOR RENOVATION (OVERLAY) WINDOW SILL
Renovation window sill can be mounted on existing wooden or concrete window sills, etc. Before installing the renovation overlay, clean and dry the window sill surface to be covered. Before installing the renovation window sill, apply polyurethane glue to the prepared surface. Apply pressure and a heavy load on the edges after overlay installation.
Install side caps to the overlay with glue.
Before installation the caps must be cut to length. All necessary accessories required for proper installation of renovation window sills can be found in our shop under 'Accessories'.
Window sills are cut to any size with +/- 5 mm tolerance.
In case of shipping, the maximum length of window sill is 1,5 m. In case of longer sills the delivery cost will be calculated individually.
|Length||up to 600 cm|
|Type||Internal window sill|
|Width - range||38 cm|
|End caps||Yes, extra charge|
|Mounting foam||Yes, extra charge|
|Warranty time||12 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 22.65 GBP
- Realization 2 - 10 working days
Clients who bought this also bought