Premium cassette roller blind with reflective film
Cassette roller blind with reflective film perfectly protect the room from excess sunlight and thanks to the optimal transparency of the film, enable observation of the outside surroundings while the blind is closed.
Cassette roller blind with reflective film perfectly protect the room from excess sunlight and thanks to the optimal transparency of the film, enable observation of the outside surroundings while the blind is closed. Aesthetic rails prevent sun light from coming through a window on both sides of the roller blind keeping the fabric in the same distance from the glass. The cassette and rails are made of aluminium, but the fabric (film) is weighted by an aesthetic, steel, flat bar. The standard cassette roller blind is a non-invasive system glued to a window frame. It is found with a wide interest of the clients because of its universal mounting technique which allows fixing the blind on all kinds of windows. The cassette roller blinds are available in colours: white, brown, nut, golden oak, wenge, mahogany.
- fixable to window sashes
- aluminium fixtures
- based on the aluminium roller
- chain drive unit looks subtle even on small window sashes
- finished with a bottom weight bar
- high diffusion of light thanks to the film
- light energy reflection > 80%
- sunlight transmittance - 10,07%
- sunlight transmission 8.13%
- UV transmission <0.1%
- size of cassette roller blinds enables sustaining interior aesthetics even when mounted directly on the window sash
- subtle look and multi-use of the blind make it one of the most popular blinds for the clients
- cassette roller blind system enables opening the window without rolling up the blind
- perfectly fitted side rails enable shading a window even when it is slightly opened because the fabric is kept close to the window glass
- thanks to the use of reflective film, the blind protects against negative effects of solar radiation and excessive heating of the room
- reflective film lowers the operating costs of air-conditioning equipment
- a practical solution that ensures privacy while having a clear view of the outside
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to roller blinds with the maximum width and length of 1,6m in the quantity up to 7 pieces. In case of biger blinds or larger quantity the delivery cost will be calculated individually
Measurement of a cassette roller blind Premium is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette roller blind is very easy because it is mounted to a window sash by strong foam tapes. Owing to such a solution the window keeps the warranty because we don’t use screws.
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
step four - setting the chain blockade
Next step is setting the brake in a roller blind. The fabric needs to be unrolled as to place the bottom bar evenly to rails edges. Additional blocker should be fixed near a cassette.
In the instructional video the guide rails are mounted on the glazing beads.
Such a solution is possible only with the flat glazing beads.
In case when the glazing beads are round the guide rails should be mounted next to them what, in effect, increases the entire width of the blind by at least 2 cm.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
In order to dismount a cassette roller blind it is necessary to cut a tape along the cassette with a wallpaper knife until it is entirely cut off. Clean a blind and a window from tape wastes. A new tape needs to be used in case of another mounting.
|Blind length - range||30-220 cm|
|Blind width - range||20-150 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown, gold oak, nut, wenge|
|Fabric type||Reflective film|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||Aluminium cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days