MULTINORM XL basement light well with a grid grating 30/10
Light wells provide an excellent solution for lighting basements. Light wells can visually enlarge the available space and create conditions for new opportunities during basement adaptation.
Light wells provide an excellent solution for lighting basements. Light wells can visually enlarge the available space and create conditions for new opportunities during basement adaptation. By using additional cladding it is possible to increase the height of the body, which in turn makes it easier to adjust the size of the light well to individual customer needs. The light well is easy and quick to install. This ensures the light well fits perfectly into the terrain, while avoiding unnecessary drilling during installation. Another advantage is the exceptionally aesthetic visual effect. XL model available in large sizes.
FEATURES OF MULTINORM LIGHT WELLS
- Body made of high-quality composite glass iron.
- Large body size
- For pedestrian traffic.
- Light well depth: 70 cm.
- Smooth body surface provides maximum lighting for basement space, e.g. garages, storerooms, pantries.
- A drain at the bottom.
- Grating made of galvanised steel: mesh grating, grid 30/30, grid 30/10, PKW grating (for passenger vehicle traffic).
- Variable light well height with built-in telescopic adjustment range of 8–33 cm.
- Bacis installation kit included as standard (for walls without thermal insulation)
- Possibility of purchasing a mounting kit for walls with thermal insulation or a waterproof assembly kit (AQUA) - for an extra charge
- When a reinforced body and PKW grating is used, the light well is suitable for passenger vehicle traffic.
- Drain connection (for extra charge).
- Light well material is resistant to deformation (100% frost-resistant).
- Extra protection of grating is possible (for extra charge).
ADVANTAGES OF MULTINORM LIGHT WELLS
- Provides ideal lighting and air to a basement.
- Stable, light and easy installation.
- Resistant to deformation and mechanical damage, weather conditions and corrosive chemicals.
- Exceptional durability, no signs of wear.
- Permanent solution that requires no maintenance and is resistant to chemical compounds and weather conditions (100% frost-resistant).
- Easy to keep clean, ideal for installation on hillsides and in case of heavy and compacted soil (e.g. clays).
You might also like