Door fly screen – Wood-like
The versatile door fly screen is comfortable and functional. It’s installed in the ready frame on the hinges. Stable and durable profiles with a very tight mesh guarantee long-term exploitation and an efficient protection from flying screens.
The versatile door fly screen is comfortable and functional. It’s installed in the ready frame on the hinges. Stable and durable profiles with a very tight mesh guarantee long-term exploitation and an efficient protection from flying screens. The frame is available in 5 colours. Aluminium profiles, which are resistant to changing weather conditions, do not deform or change their dimensions when utilized for a long time. The fly screen frame is very easy to assemble on the door frame.
It’s possible to purchase a fly screen for self-assembly (components with an assembly tool) as well as a finished product. The shipping option applies only to the product to self-assembly - the finished product is available only with the option of personal receipt.
FEATURES OF THE WINDOW FLY SCREEN
- suitable for all types of doors, PVC, timber, aluminium
- installed on the door hinges
- fly screens don’t distract the functionality of the door
- material of fly screens is resistant to weather conditions what guarantees their durability
ADVANTAGES OF THE WINDOW FLY SCREEN
- 100% protection from flying insects and other airborne pests
- elegant and functional
- easy and quick assembly
- durable and resistant to changing weather conditions
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to fly screens with the maximum length of 1,7 m and weight up to 30 kg. In case of longer screens or larger weight the delivery cost will be calculated individually.
- the shipping option applies only to the product to self-assembly - the finished product is available only with the option of personal receipt.
Instruction how to measure the door fly screen:
- measure the internal width and height of the opening in the door frame after opening the door
- in case of timber windows with a drip cap the height is measured up to the drip cap
- in case of PVC windows we should add approximately 40 mm to the internal width and height. In case of timber windows with a drip cap add 20 mm to the height and 40 mm to the width
- the door reveal cannot touch the wall directly, but there needs to be a little clearance
- after having measured the door provide the information if the door opens on the left or right side.
INSTRUCTION HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE FLY SCREEN
Join the profiles using the corners.
Unfold the mesh and spread it on the frame.
Installation of the seal can be started from any corner. When installing the seal use a special assembly tool.
The handles should be placed underneath the seal at any height, tighten them by a seal.
After having installing the seal cut the mesh. Before cutting the mesh make sure it is tight enough.
Drill the holes in the profiles and screw the metal plates to them.
Assembly of the fly screen is very simple. The instruction below should be helpful:
- put the fly screen to the door reveal
- the fly screen needs to overlap the reveal evenly on the entire surface
- match on the frame the position of hinges
- take out the metal bolts from the hinges and remove the hinges base
- put the hinge bases to the matched places on the door reveal and match the places where to mount the screws
- drill 1mm holes
- screw the hinge bases to the door reveal, install the fly screen and fix the metal bolts
- screw the metal plates of the magnetic lock to the external part of the frame
|Colour of profiles||Golden oak, walnut|
|Grammage||Standard 120 g/m2|
|Type of fly screen||Door fly screen - Wood-like|
|Type of mesh||Standard|
|Additional magnet||Yes, extra charge|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days