Cultured marble window sill, Anthracite Tile
External window sills made of cultured marble offer a new dimension of durability, unique colours and appearance. Extraordinary material of great mechanical strength and unmatched resistance to temperature variations (from –35 to 110°C).
External window sills made of cultured marble offer a new dimension of durability, unique colours and appearance. Extraordinary material of great mechanical strength and unmatched resistance to temperature variations (from –35 to 110°C). The smooth surface of cultured marble comes in attractive colours – a unique addition to their aesthetic and elegant features, as well as adding to the simplicity in keeping the window sill clean. The specially designed curvature creates a run-off area that protects the exterior wall finish of the building. Our window sills are very easy to install. The maximum length of a single segment is 265 cm. This product is only available for personal collection.
FEATURES OF CULTURED MARBLE WINDOW SILLS
- window sills are available in lengths of 30 cm and widths of 15 to 50 cm
- in case of shipping, the maximum length of window sill is 265 cm
- thickness of the sill - 1.5 cm
- temperature resistance range: –35 to +110°C
- the cross-section of a window sill features a built-in curvature that makes it easier for water to drain
- the window sill should feature thermal movements – a 4 mm per 1 running metre gap should be taken into account as the expansion joint
- the length of a window sill should not exceed 3.5 m due to linear expansion without the expansion joint
ADVANTAGES OF CULTURED MARBLE WINDOW SILLS
- very good resistance to variable weather conditions and chemical agents
- high mechanical strength
- smooth, glossy surface that is easy to keep clean
- easy installation
- unique colours
Price for 1 running metre of sill. In case of bulk orders, enter the desired amount in the 'Quantity' field with a dot, e.g.: 1.75 m.
The maximum length of one window sill is 265 cm. Other available widths in the Width field.
Window sills should be mounted at the bottom edge of the window under a window frame profile at a depth of at least 5 mm using polyurethane foam.
|Type||External window sill|
|Width - range||15-50 cm|
|Dedicated maintenace chemical||Yes, extra charge|
|Dedicated sill connector||Yes, extra charge|
|End caps||Yes, extra charge|
|Mounting foam||Yes, extra charge|
|Stone/conglomerate impregnant||Yes, extra charge|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Personal collection
- Realization up to 16 working days