Migotta Day-Night cassette roller blind with PVC guide rails
- Trendy colours
Roller blind Migotta is an innovative and very functional system of decorating and shading windows. Day-Night system is characterized by double-led horizontally stripped fabric with varied sunlight absorption which enables controlling amount of sunlight inside buildings.
Roller blind Migotta is an innovative and very functional system of decorating and shading windows. Day-Night system is characterized by double-led horizontally stripped fabric with varied sunlight absorption which enables controlling amount of sunlight inside buildings. The blind is available in an aesthetic PVC cassette and can be mounted on the window sash.
- fixed to a window sash
- blind fixtures are made of high-quality PVC
- Migotta in rails is available in a white colour
- Day-Night system is available in three options: first option is a cassette with rails-the option above, second option available in our shop includes a cassette fixed to the wall or ceiling, and a final option includes a free-hanging Migotta blind MINI
- innovative and very functional system of decorating and shading windows
- characterized by double-led fabric horizontally stripped with varied light absorption
- perfectly combines both aesthetic and practical functions
- due to a usage of stripes with various translucency it is possible to regulate fluently sunlight exposure level as well as shade the interior
- ideal combination of a fabric blind with a function of venetian blinds
- high product aesthetics
- additionally, to the blind is added a chain weight made of high quality material which keeps the chain in one position and prevents it from moving
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted.
Measurement of a cassette roller blind MIGOTTA is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette roller blind MIGOTTA is very easy because it is mounted to a window sash. The blind MIGOTTA includes all necessary elements needed to the assembly.
Scour a glazing bead with mineral spirit or solvent. Remove the protection from an adhesive tape, glue both guide rails to the window parallelly to a glazing bead. Remove the protection from a tape on a cassette and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put a cassette edge in the same line as guide rails edge. There has to be a right angle between guide rails.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
In order to dismount a cassette roller blind it is necessary to cut a tape along the cassette with a wallpaper knife until it is entirely cut off. Clean a blind and a window from tape wastes. A new tape needs to be used in case of another mounting.
|Blind length - range||30-140 cm|
|Blind width - range||20-150 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White|
|Fabric type||Bahama fabrics from group I, III, XIV|
|Material of fixings||PVC|
|Type of blind||Migotta cassette roller blind with guide rails|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 7.93 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days