Spinella bottom-up solar reflective cassette roller blind
- Trendy colours
The newest system of window blinds SPINELLA includes a comfortable spring shaft which automatically rolls the material into the cassette. The blind can be stopped at any desired point by a cleat. Anti-glare fabrics perfectly protect against overheating of the room.
The newest system of window blinds SPINELLA includes a comfortable spring shaft which automatically rolls the material into the cassette. The blind can be stopped at any desired point by a cleat. Spinella constitutes an innovative solution to a burdensome sun exposure, perfect for new generation windows made of PVC aluminium and wood. Varied patterning of our fabrics enables matching their colour and facture to the design of your interior.
- fixable to the window sashes
- compatible with new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium and wood
- practical spring shaft automatically rolling the fabric
- size of the cassette roller blinds sustains an aesthetics of the interior even when fixed directly on the window
- available also in DUPLEX system-two cassettes on the window sash fixed on the top and on the bottom
- possible usage of a speed reducer-extra charge
- perfect solution to inconvenient sun exposure
- a window can be opened without rolling up the blinds
- perfectly fitted side rails enable shading the window even when it is slightly opened because the fabric is kept close to the window glass
- practical solutions guaranteeing privacy
- interior protection against too intensive sun exposure
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
Measurement of a cassette solar reflective bottom-up roller blind Spinella is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette blind SPINELLA is very easy. It can be mounted:
- to a window sash which is the easiest and most universal installation, as well as it provides a wide usage of blinds
- the blinds can be also fixed on the sides and at the bottom of the window
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed.
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
step four - setting the chain blockade
Next step is setting the brake in a roller blind. The fabric needs to be unrolled as to place the bottom bar evenly to rails edges. Additional blocker should be fixed near a cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
SPEED REDUCER FEATURES:
- slows down rolling of a blind
- fixed inside the cassette does not spoil a visual effect
- does not need additional regulation
|Blind length - range||60-160 cm|
|Blind width - range||35-120 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown|
|Fabric type||Solar reflective fabrics|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||SPINELLA cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 5.44 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days
Clients who viewed this also viewed