Premium solar reflective cassette roller blind
Cassette roller blinds perfectly protect the interior against dazzling light. Aesthetic rails limit amount of sunlight coming through on both sides of a blind and keep the fabric in a stable distance from the glass. Due to a usage of solar reflective fabrics the blind ideally protects from overheating of the interior.
Cassette roller blinds perfectly protect the interior against dazzling light. Aesthetic rails limit amount of sunlight coming through on both sides of a blind and keep the fabric in a stable distance from the glass. Due to the usage of solar reflective fabrics they ideally protect from overheating of the interior. Blinds are made of monochromatic or patterned materials which shade the interior up to 70% or gummed ones which black out the room in 100%. A cassette and rails are made of aluminium whereas the blind is weighed by an aesthetic flat steel bar. A cassette roller blind standard is a non-invasive system glued to a window sash. System STANDARD is widely appreciated because of its universal mounting technique enabling fixing a blind on various types of windows. Cassette blinds are available in the following colours: white, brown, nut, golden oak, wenge.
- fixable to a window sash
- blind fixings are made of aluminium
- blind is fitted on an aluminium roller
- chain mechanism looks subtle even on a small window sash
- finished with a bottom weight bar
- size of cassette roller blinds sustains aesthetics of the interior even when fixed directly on a window sash
- subtle look and multiuse of a blind make it one of the most popular blind for clients
- a window can be opened without rolling up the blinds
- perfectly fitted side rails enable shading the window even when it is slightly opened because the fabric is kept close to the window glass.
- practical solutions guaranteeing privacy
- interior protection against too intensive sun exposure
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to roller blinds with the maximum width and length of 1,6m in the quantity up to 7 pieces. In case of biger blinds or larger quantity the delivery cost will be calculated individually
Measurement of a cassette roller blind Premium is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette roller blind is very easy because it is mounted to a window sash by strong foam tapes. Owing to such a solution the window keeps the warranty because we don’t use screws.
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
step four - setting the chain blockade
Next step is setting the brake in a roller blind. The fabric needs to be unrolled as to place the bottom bar evenly to rails edges. Additional blocker should be fixed near a cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
In order to dismount a cassette roller blind it is necessary to cut a tape along the cassette with a wallpaper knife until it is entirely cut off. Clean a blind and a window from tape wastes. A new tape needs to be used in case of another mounting.
|Blind length - range||30-180 cm|
|Blind width - range||20-150 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White, brown, gold oak, nut, wenge|
|Fabric type||Solar reflective fabrics|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium|
|Type of blind||Aluminium cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 5.44 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days