PIKO solar reflective cassette roller blind
Cassette roller blind PIKO is a system designed for small windows. PIKO blind has an outstanding flat cassette and thin flat side PVC rails in a white colour. Due to a usage of solar reflective fabrics the blind ideally protects from overheating of the interior.
Cassette roller blind PIKO is a system designed for small windows. PIKO blind has an outstanding flat cassette and thin flat side PVC rails in a white colour. Due to flat guide rails and gentle shape of a cassette the entire blind is an integral part of a window. PIKO roller blind is a non-invasive system fixed to a window sash. Solar reflective fabrics ideally protects from overheating of the interior.
- fixable to a window sash
- roller bind fixtures are made of aluminium and PCV
- a blind is fitted on an aluminium roller and finished with an aluminium bar
- string shaft looks subtle even on small window frames
- owing to flat rails and a small cassette the blind doesn’t stand out in the room
- size of cassette roller blinds sustains aesthetics of the interior even when fixed directly on the window
- solar reflective fabrics
- cassette roller blind system enables opening the window without rolling up the blinds
- perfectly fitted side rails enable shading a window even when it is slightly opened because the fabric is kept close to the window glass
- practical solution guaranteeing privacy
- interior protection against too intensive sun exposure
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted.
Measurement of a cassette roller blind PIKO is very easy. Following the manual enables proper measuring and eventual mounting of the blinds.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Please, provide glazing width in remarks to your order.
Mount of a cassette roller blind PIKO is very easy. The blind is mounted to a window sash with special tapes.
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
b. guide rail
c. end cap
d. pulley set
e. glazing bead
f. window sash
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
step four - setting the chain blockade
Next step is setting the brake in a roller blind. The fabric needs to be unrolled as to place the bottom bar evenly to rails edges. Additional blocker should be fixed near a cassette.
In the instructional video the guide rails are mounted on the glazing beads.
Such a solution is possible only with the flat glazing beads.
In case when the glazing beads are round the guide rails should be mounted next to them what, in effect, increases the entire width of the blind by at least 2 cm.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
In order to dismount a cassette roller blind it is necessary to cut a tape along the cassette with a wallpaper knife until it is entirely cut off. Clean a blind and a window from tape wastes. A new tape needs to be used in case of another mounting.
|Blind length - range||30-110 cm|
|Blind width - range||20-140 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White|
|Fabric type||Solar reflective fabrics|
|Material of fixings||Aluminium, PVC|
|Type of blind||PIKO cassette roller blind with guide rails|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 5.44 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days
Clients who viewed this also viewed