MEA MULTINORM AQUA basement waterproof light well with a grid grating 30/10
- Special offer
Waterproof light wells are dedicated to building areas with high groundwater levels or with periodically rising seepage water. The MEAMAX AQUA light well provides a combination of waterproof protection and adjustable height. Waterproof installation of MEAMAX light well is possible up to the height of the main structural element (without cladding).
Waterproof light wells are dedicated to building areas with high groundwater levels or with periodically rising seepage water. The MEA MULTINORM AQUA is a light well with reinforced body for heavy and compacted soil (e.g. clays). The MEA AQUA light well is available in two depths (40 and 70 cm) and two body types (with a closed bottom or with a drain). 70 cm deep light wells provide a basement with the optimum supply of light and air, even when insulation on the ground floor has been used.
Light well body is light and extremely durable due to the use of glass fibre-reinforced thermosetting materials. The smooth surface of the light well is easy to clean and perfectly reflects light. The kit includes all the necessary components for waterproof installation (pins, screws, adhesive and sealant). Three galvanised steel grating variants available: mesh, grid 30/10 and grid 30/30.
Based on requirements, you can use the right combination of AQUA light well and a waterproof window:
FEATURES OF MEA MULTINORM AQUA LIGHT WELLS
- Light well is available in two depths: 40 cm and 70 cm.
- Optimum supply of light and air into basement interiors.
- The kit includes a waterproof installation set.
- It is possible to select a body with or without the drain (drain connections are available in the 'Accessories' tab).
- The use of glass fibre-reinforced thermosetting materials (UP-GF) makes the light wells extremely durable towards changing weather conditions and chemicals.
- Three grating variants available: mesh, grid 30/30 and grid 30/10.
ADVANTAGES OF MEA MULTINORM AQUA LIGHT WELLS
- Guarantee sufficient light and air into a basement.
- Easy to install.
- Lightweight and durable at the same time.
- Resistant to mechanical damage, changing weather conditions and corrosive chemicals.
Click here for more technical information: http://toma24.pl/redirect/view/13972
Light wells are available with two depths – 40 and 70 cm. Shaft with or without a drain port.
The kit includes:
- light well shaft without/with a sewer hole
- galvanized grid grating 30/10
- installation kit AQUA
- additional glue or sealants (extra charge)
- drain port (extra charge)
Drain ports dia. 60 mm
- MEASTOP UNIVERSAL check flap with adapter
Drain ports dia. 80 mm
- MEA MEGA STOP (shaft, screw collar, and screen)
- MEA MEGA STOP check valve
- MEA MEGA STOP complete kit (shaft, collar, screen, and check valve)
|Dimensions||100x100x40 - 125x100x70|
|Type of grating||Galvanized grid grating 30/10|
|Sewer connection||Yes (extra charge)|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 33.98 GBP
- Realization 4 - 8 weeks
Clients who viewed this also viewed