DUO solar reflective cassette roller blind
Cassette roller blind DUO is an original system of two fabrics in one blind. Depending on your needs you either black out or decorate an interior with one of the blinds. Due to a usage of solar reflective fabrics it perfectly protects against overheating the interior.
Thanks to our new blinds DUO in a cassette and rails we can have two fabrics in one cassette. Depending on your needs you either black out or decorate an interior with one of the blinds. You can also arrange a window decoration with two fabrics at the same time. Due to a usage of side rails and a covering cassette the amount of sunlight penetration is minimized.
- fixable to a window sash
- perfect for new generation windows made of PVC, aluminium and woood
- blind fixtures are made of PVC in a white colour
- blind is fitted on an aluminium roller and finished with a bottom aluminium weight bar
- chain mechanism looks subtle even on a small window sash
- size of cassette roller blinds sustains aesthetics of the interior even when fixed directly on a window sash
- thanks to our new blinds DUO in a cassette and rails we can have two fabrics in one cassette (two impregnated or one impregnated + one gummed)
- subtle look and multiuse of a blind make it one of the most popular blind for clients
- cassette roller blind is a solution of an overwhelming sunlight exposure
- possibility of combining two fabrics which constitutes a unique window decoration
- cassette system enables opening the window without the necessity to roll up the blind
- properly fixed side rails make it possible to roll down the blind with a window half-open while the fabric stays close to the glazing
- practical solution guaranteeing privacy
- reliable protection of interior against sun exposure
- innovative and very elegant system combining practical use and high aesthetics
- fabric colours available on the Internet may slightly differ from the original colours (we don’t take the responsibility of individual monitor settings)
- if you have doubts concerning the colour, contact us- fabric colour claims won’t be accepted
Measurement of a cassette roller blind DUO is very easy. Following a manual will help you properly measure and mount the blind.
Making measurements provide only width and height of the glass with the glazing beads according to the instructional picture below.
In case of round glazing beads 2 cm extra are added to the provided width of the roller blind to fit the guide rails. To mount the guide rails properly at least 1 cm of flat surface is needed on each side of the window frame.
The entire width of the blind is approx. 3 cm larger than the width of the fabric (glass+glazing beads).
Mounting of a cassette roller blind is very easy because it is mounted to a window sash by strong foam tapes. Owing to such a solution the window keeps the warranty because we don’t use screws.
MANUAL HOW TO MOUNT A CASSETTE ROLLER BLIND WITH GUIDE RAILS
step one - surface preparation
Window frame needs to be cleaned in places where a cassette and rails will be fixed
step two - guide rails mount
Remove a protection of an adhesive tape and glue two guide rails on both sides of a window sash 1 centimetre from a glazing bead. Fixing rails should start from a handle side.
In case when the distance from a handle to a glazing bead is shorter than 1 centimetre the guide rail should be fixed maximally close to the handle. Glue another rail proportionally far from a glazing bead as to place the roller blind in the central part of the window
step three - cassette mount
After having fixed guide rails remove protection of a cassette tape and glue it on the upper part of a window sash in such a way to put its edge in the same place as the rail’s edge. There should be a right angle between the rails and the cassette.
step four - setting the chain blockade
Next step is setting the brake in a roller blind. The fabric needs to be unrolled as to place the bottom bar evenly to rails edges. Additional blocker should be fixed near a cassette.
NOTE: Please measure according to the instructions in the "Measure" tab and not the following film. The film was included as an assembly instruction for blinds and not a measurement.
In order to dismount a cassette roller blind it is necessary to cut a tape along the cassette with a wallpaper knife until it is entirely cut off. Clean a blind and a window from tape wastes. A new tape needs to be used in case of another mounting.
|Blind length - range||30-150 cm|
|Blind width - range||20-150 cm|
|Colour of fixings||White|
|Fabric type||Solar reflective fabrics|
|Material of fixings||PVC|
|Type of blind||DUO cassette roller blind|
|Type of mounting||Window sash|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 5.44 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days
Clients who viewed this also viewed