Items: 0

0.00 GBP

Conglomerate window sill, Breccia Aurora

0
Rating (0/5)

Our conglomerate window sills are formed from marble conglomerate. This is an industrial raw material that features unique physicochemical properties. 95% of the raw material weight comes from natural stone, while the remaining 5% comes from the polyester resin that acts as a bonding agent. This unique combination ensures that the parameters of the material are not only equal to the properties of natural stone, but even surpass pure natural stone.

Producer: toma

Print an offer
Add to wish list
If you haven't decided yet to buy this product, add it to your personal wish list which you can manage at any time

Our conglomerate window sills are formed from marble conglomerate. This is an industrial raw material that features unique physicochemical properties. 95% of the raw material weight comes from natural stone, while the remaining 5% comes from the polyester resin that acts as a bonding agent. This unique combination ensures that the parameters of the material are not only equal to the properties of natural stone, but even surpass pure natural stone.
Our conglomerate window sill features very low water absorption and extremely high resistance to dirt. It is elegant, but above all a very durable finish for any window. It is also very easy to clean. Attractive corner and side finish guarantees the perfect visual effect. Window sills are available in our range of 9 attractive designs, and in two thickness variants (2 cm and 3 cm).

FEATURES OF CONGLOMERATE WINDOW SILLS

  • thickness: 2 cm and 3 cm
  • length: up to 300 cm
  • width: from 15 cm
  • product can be ordered to custom dimensions/templates
  • standard window sill finish: polished, chamfered front, sides, rounded (r=2 cm) corners or straight corners
  • the dimensions of window sills should be given rounded up to full centimeters
  • elements smaller than 0.1 m2 – 100% extra charge

ADVANTAGES OF CONGLOMERATE WINDOW SILLS

  • pieces of natural stone perfectly imitate marble window sills
  • polished surface of the window sill provides very attractive look
  • resistant to sunlight
  • absorb ambient temperature, which means they are pleasant in touch
  • extremely durable
  • resistant to impact and abrasion
     

Shipping rates may differ when additional duties or other non-routine customs charges apply in the country of delivery.

Technical data

Colour Breccia aurora
Finishing Straight or round corners (r=2 cm)
Length 300 cm
Material Conglomerate
Measure unit
Thickness 2 cm, 3 cm
Type Internal window sill
Width - range 15-120 cm

Accessories

Dedicated maintenace chemical Yes, extra charge
Mounting foam Yes, extra charge
Stone/conglomerate impregnant Tak, za dopłatą

Warranty

Warranty time 1 year
Low expansion caulking foam

Low expansion caulking foam

4.40 GBP

Mamut mounting glue

Mamut mounting glue

7.86 GBP

Supports for internal window sills

Supports for internal window sills

2.92 GBP

76.09 GBP/m²
  • Product is available
  • Personal collection
  • Realization 5 - 14 working days
Katarzyna Augustyniak

Katarzyna Augustyniak

category specialist
Enquire

Why us?
Our strong points

  • professional staff
  • quality guarantee
  • safe shopping
  • prompt shipment
 

Quality guarantee

We have a professional attitude to our customers, what is guaranteed by the certificates we own.

We accept payments: