Window fly screen
The versatile window fly screen is suitable for PVC, timber as well as aluminium windows. The screens should be installed on the external part of the window reveal not to hinder opening and closing the window. The product stands out for its perfect functionality and efficient protection from flying insects.
The versatile window fly screen is suitable for PVC, timber as well as aluminium windows. The screens should be installed on the external part of the window reveal not to hinder opening and closing the window. The product stands out for its perfect functionality and efficient protection from flying insects. The fly screen is available in five attractive colours - white, brown, anthracite, golden oak and walnut. High quality material guarantees its durability and resistance to temperature and moisture. Convenient assembly system enables simple and quick installation.
It’s possible to purchase a fly screen for self-assembly (components with an assembly tool) as well as a finished product. The shipping option applies only to the product to self-assembly - the finished product is available only with the option of personal receipt.
FEATURES OF THE WINDOW FLY SCREEN
- suitable for all types of windows, PVC, timber, aluminium
- installed on the external part of the window reveal enables opening and closing the window without removing the fly screen
- fly screens don’t distract the functionality of the window and window shutters
- material of fly screens is resistant to weather conditions what guarantees their durability
- simple and reliable assembly of the frame with special hooks doesn’t distract the structure of the window frame
- the screen is not only functional, but also aesthetical
- auminum profile available in three plain colors: white, brown, anthracite and two wood-like colors: golden oak and walnut (wood-like colors available as a separate product).
- mosquito net made of fiberglass
ADVANTAGES OF THE WINDOW FLY SCREEN
- 100% protection from flying insects and other airborne pests
- elegant and functional
- easy and quick assembly
- durable and resistant to changing weather conditions
- the frame is made from an aluminium profile in white, brown or anthracite (wood-like oak and walnut colors available as a separate product)
- frames corners are made from plastic in the matching colour
- to wash the fly screen put it in the bath or shower and use warm water with a soft sponge
- shipping cost provided in the bookmark ‘delivery’ applies to fly screens with the maximum length of 1,7 m and weight up to 30 kg. In case of longer screens or larger weight the delivery cost will be calculated individually.
- the shipping option applies only to the product to self-assembly - the finished product is available only with the option of personal receipt.
The fly screen frame needs to be measured from the interior side with the window opened.
- measure the height and width of the window frame ( the internal part of the window frame)
- measurement should be made in 3 different places – at both ends and in the middle
- when the dimensions are different, provide the smaller one
- the fly screen profile is dedicated to window sash which is not on the same surface with the window frame (not flush with window frame). In a case of semi-surface or flush window may be a problem with fixing the fly screen - the window sash pushes out the fly screen frame.
Appropriate window profile for the fly screen profile:
- in case of the timber window with drip cap add the information “without the bolts on the bottom profile” thus the drip cap on the external side of the window frame complicates bolting the frame on the bottom profile
The profile of the window fly screen:
Join the profiles using the corners.
Unfold the mesh and spread it on the frame.
Installation of the seal can be started from any corner. When installing the seal use a special assembly tool.
The handles should be placed underneath the seal at any height, tighten them by a seal.
After having installing the seal cut the mesh. Before cutting the mesh make sure it is tight enough.
Drill the holes in the profiles and screw the metal plates to them.
|Colour of profiles||White, brown, anthracite|
|Grammage||Standard 120 g/m2|
|Type of fly screen||Window fly screen|
|Type of mesh||Standard|
|Additional handle||Yes, extra charge|
|Warranty time||24 months|
- Product is available
- Dispatch from: 5.44 GBP
- Realization 5 - 10 working days
Clients who viewed this also viewed